2.5
Cleanliness
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Stayed 8/6-8/18

I travel frequently for business purposes and this has been the worst hotel I’ve ever experienced.

My company booked a room at this hotel for 2 weeks.

Where do I begin.

1. I was told the non smoking room I reserved wasn’t available at check in and that I would have to take a smoking room and then move to another room the next day. Hotel’s solution: I pay for an upgraded room at a discount rate. However, the front desk Clerk (Ruth) lied about the actual cost and told me she couldn’t provide an itemized receipt for the $1950.00 hold placed on my card when I questioned this. After adding up numbers and going back to the front desk, I asked for a supervisor and we discovered the price Ruth quoted me was wrong. So had I not gone back, I would have been stuck with the bill.

2. No hot water for 3 days. The front desk told me there wasn’t enough hot water to accommodate the number or guests. Therefore, I had no hot water from 7am to 11am.

3. I stayed in a new renovated room. There was a AC drain placed above the bathroom vanity. After returning to my room, everything I left on the bathroom vanity was soaked in water. This room was poorly designed. It makes very little sense to place a drain above the vanity because most people place items there. Hotel’s solution was for me to place towels under the drain to soak up the water. Drain leaked continuously for 5 days. (See video).

4. There are soap and shampoo dispensers placed in the showers that leak. Upon stepping in the shower, I slipped on the soap and almost fell.

5. Called and 3 left messages for risk management to seek reimbursement for my damaged items. No one returned my calls over a 7 day period. Hotel’s solution was to give me a $50 credit which only covers half of what it will cost to replace my water damagaed items.

Go Somewhere else. Terrible Room setup. Horrible customer service. I will never stay here again. You’ll probably get better service at a Super 8 motel.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 18.

Comments